[BlueOnyx:00629] Problem with CMU

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Feb 24 09:36:44 -05 2009

We are taking a site off a BX server that has been corrupted beyond easy
repair.  Then we are performing a cmuImport from last night's backup.
However there appears to be a problem with CMU.  It asks for password,
says "OK" then stops.

# cmuImport -d /home/users/admin/restore/ -n www.sitename.redacted
Reading config file: /etc/cmu/cmuConfig.xml
LogFile location is /home/cmu/cmu.log
Enter admin's password:
Password ok.

Here is the content from /home/cmu/cmu.log:
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport called
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport started on Tue Feb 24 08:19:27 2009
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running version: 2.53
INFO: Session ID is 1761
INFO: Modified files will be renamed filename.1761
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running in directory:
/home/.users/112/admin/restore/
ERROR: Cannot adjust to this platform

Assistance would be appreciated.

--