[BlueOnyx:00630] Re: Problem with CMU

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Tue Feb 24 10:07:06 -05 2009

Here is my 'migration script' from BQ > BO.

1) Open Excel
2) Slowly and painfully type out all the f**king site names from the
BQ box, (site1,site2,site3 etc) along with the actual virtual site
name in the spreadsheet.
3) Cry
4) Enter all the f**king site names in the identical order
(site1,site2,site3 etc) along with the same virtual site names into
the BO box
5) Finish up bottle of Icelandic Polsar vodka
6) ftp up gz'ed backup files & extract one by one in to the correct site
7) Using some advanced calculus, determine the number of potatoes an
adult Ostrich could drag behind it and still being able outrun a human
over 100 meters.
8) Restart apache
9) Migration complete

I have only ever ran this script once, and I never ever want to run it
again.

Ever.

Jeff