[BlueOnyx:00673] Re: File uploads and PHP settings

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Fri Feb 27 03:20:52 -05 2009

Are you doing your testing via preview mode url's? Site specific
settings will not apply to the preview mode view of your websites.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Check out our website for NuOnce module support.            |