[BlueOnyx] BlueOnyx Compatibility with Nuonce software

Lucas Peyatt lucas at ohiointernet.net
Fri Jan 2 07:37:07 -05 2009

I downloaded the ISO yesterday and am very impressed with it. The first thing
I did without thinking is install some software to see if there is anything I
would have to repurchase. Here is a list of the software I use:

advanced gui backup 1.6
awstats 6.5
console manager gui 1.5
openwebmail 2.52
spamassassin 3.2.3.2

Everything works fine, except, awstats's .htaccess file gives a error
message, this could be because of changes to mod_auth (I think thats what its
called)

..../awstats/.htaccess: Invalid command 'AuthAuthoritative', perhaps
misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

I have tested the rest of them and they work good, I have not tried to
restore a backup yet, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any comments.

--
Lucas C Peyatt
Ohio Web Hosting & Design