[BlueOnyx] Installing BlueOnyx on a Sun Cobalt RaQ Web Server

Mad Professor mad_professor_2002 at msn.com
Fri Jan 2 16:32:35 -05 2009

Good Day All.

I would be intrested in trying this software out on my Sun Cobalt RaQ Web Server.

I have a Sun Cobalt RaQ3 Web Server, that I have updated the ROM and the OS with StrongBolt v1 (1.06-03), This installs CentOS 4.5/4.7 and the BlueQuartz software.

I was given the link to this website today (02/01/2009) and watch the little demo on the home page, and like what I have seen.

So I would like to try this software out.

I see at this point in time there is no upgrade program, only a fresh install from cd iso.

as my web server is a Sun Cobalt RaQ it can only have the OS installed via network as it does not have a cd-rom drive ect.

Is there anyway I can try and get this installed on my RaQ web server?

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.