[BlueOnyx] Installing BlueOnyx on a Sun Cobalt RaQ Web Server

Lucas Peyatt lucas at ohiointernet.net
Fri Jan 2 19:19:42 -05 2009

I looked on the osoffice.co.uk website (StrongBolt) and I did not see any
mention of BlueOnyx. I know they are working on a installer for CentOS 5 for
the Raq 3/4 550. I am also interested in getting this on my RaQ 4. I am going
to post on their forum and see if anyone knows about BlueOnyx.

--
Lucas C Peyatt
Ohio Web Hosting & Design

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 21:32:35 +0000, Mad Professor wrote