[BlueOnyx:00035] BlueOnyx servers

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Jan 4 15:43:26 -05 2009

Hi Everyone,

We've tested BlueOnyx enough at this point to be more than satisfied
with its stability to offer our first dedicated systems.  We have gotten
quite a few requests already, so I figured this would be an easy way to
let many of you know.

We are currently offering (as standard issue) VM's and Dedicated P4-HT's
pre-imaged with the latest BlueOnyx release.

I'm not going to plug them directly here, but if you are interested in
pricing, hit me with an email off-list and I will send you the link.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services