[BlueOnyx:00091] Re: Various issues wirh BlueOnyx

Darren Wolfe darren at intersys-group.com
Fri Jan 9 09:54:55 -05 2009

> In the somewhat longer haul (give it until summer 2009) we may eventually get
> there and people can then choose which MTA or FTP daemon they want.

I don't see the point in this - BOs purpose is to be easy to use and automated to the point where a user would not need to do anything in the shell. If that is the aim, offering multiple daemons is counterproductive and requires extra effort to code and support.

InterSys Micronics Ltd
Darren Wolfe
 tel: 01253 716800 fax: 01253 782879
e-mail: darren at intersys-group.com