[BlueOnyx:00094] Ftp

Tony Loosle tony-blue at s1-i.net
Fri Jan 9 18:25:27 -05 2009

I still can't get the phpmyadmin to work from the gui.

Also, ftp is timing out.  I try with wsftp and it takes awhile to get there, but works.

Cuteftp and filezilla will timeout and not connect.

In the past, on cobalt, reverse dns was a big issue here, but I have checked that.

Michael -- On the other list I talked about RAID drivers.   It was the silicon image, very common drivers for onboard raid, but they don't have drivers for centos, tried the red hat ones.  for now the problem is with the motherboard, so I have ordered some new raid cards to see how they go.

Just having the option to load drivers is great!

thanks

tony