[BlueOnyx:00162] Re: Third party software

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jan 13 15:54:27 -05 2009

Hi Julliet,

> With Nuonce BlueQuartz it was possible to install third party software
> such as Joomla, Wikepedia and others on
> the server very very fast. Is it also possible with Blueonyx ?!?

You mean the NuOnce WebApp installer or "CRE Loaded" for BlueQuartz?

That was a PKG bundle which allowed to quickly deploy certain web applications
into a site's webspace.

I spoke with Brian about this and yes: We do want something similar for
BlueOnyx as well. Brian sent me the sources for it and although certain bits
and pieces of the code need to be adjusted to run on BlueOnyx, it's looked
into making it available in the somewhat longer haul.