[BlueOnyx:00171] Re: SSH file transfer

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Tue Jan 13 22:45:01 -05 2009

I think I would be happier with the option of using SSL with ftp. It does
the secure trick. What I don't know is if proftp can use the cert of a given
site readily. At worst, use the base server's certificate.

The SSL solution would provide pretty much all the security benefit of the
SCP solution but require (I think) a lot less work to get working and
integrated into the GUI.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie