[BlueOnyx:00201] Re: SSH file transfer

Jeff jeff at skislave.com
Wed Jan 14 13:14:13 -05 2009

On another non-blue[Onyx|Quartz] host, I use scponly in a chrooted
environment.  This allows for SCP/SFTP without allowing a shell.  I
suggested this as a feature for BlueQuartz several times, with no response.
I'm NOT familiar enough with developing in BlueOnyx to add it as a
feature...but it shouldn't be that difficult.