[BlueOnyx:00262] Re: php error

Rodrigo Ordonez Licona rodrigo at xnet.com.mx
Fri Jan 16 19:46:34 -05 2009

Hi Tony

what is your php error ....,

If you cannot see error on your page you can try this command, just after
visiting your webpage

As root (su root)

tail /var/log/httpd/error_log

It should give you the last 10 errors on your server. Most Likely you can
have a clue there

About whats happening with your php script.

Send the results over maybe someone on this list including me can point you
to the right direction

HTH

Rodrigo O
Xnet