[BlueOnyx:00317] Re: php error

Tony Loosle tony-blue at s1-i.net
Mon Jan 19 16:10:09 -05 2009

Solved the php problem????

I bought and installed a newer php from solarspeed.net.    Did not solve the problem.

I had to edit the php code:

change all instances of $HTTP_GET_VARS to
$_GET

This does not make any sense to me.  The script worked on, on bluequartz with Nuonce's php 5.2xx, but would not work on the BX?

at least I have the script working, and I understand that php versions change and that programming must keep up, but the confusion is when it worked then did not.

thanks to all who helped!

tony