[BlueOnyx:00332] Spam/AV

Jeffrey at px2co.net Jeffrey at px2co.net
Thu Jan 15 06:00:08 -05 2009

 Can anyone tell me if there are any Spam/AV provisions in BlueOnyx

 Thanks
       Jeffrey Pellin Consultancy  Ltd   PX2 Ltd
 Tel: 01603 858626
 The Jeffrey Pellin Consultancy  produces innovative and effective
graphic design for print, internet, multimedia  and display. Please
see our website: www.pellin.co.uk [1]
-------------------------
    All information contained in any  communication from our company
is subject to our standard terms and conditions:
www.pellin.co.uk/terms.pdf [2]
-------------------------
   IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
 This email and its contents are confidential and is intended for the
 addressee only. If you are not the addressee, please notify the
sender  immediately and delete this email. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use  of this communication is prohibited and may be
unlawful. In accordance with  standard business practice and any
applicable regulations, all electronic  communications with the
Jeffrey Pellin
Consultancy Ltd may be monitored.
 Any  personal views and opinions expressed in this email are the
sender’s own, and do  not necessarily represent the views of
the company.
 All outgoing emails are  checked for viruses, however we accept no
liability for any damage caused by any  virus transmitted with this
email.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pellin.co.uk/