[BlueOnyx:00287] Re: Webmail issues

Steve Demore techrep at demore.com
Sat Jan 17 15:34:53 -05 2009

Update -

If you add ":/usr/share/squirrelmail/:/etc/squirrelmail/:/var/spool/squirrelmail/:/var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/" to the end of the security->PHP Settings-> Open basedir line, then squirrelmail will work.

I tried adding it to the squirrelmail.conf, but that still doesn’t work for some reason (it is already in the /etc/admserv/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf file).

Not a clean solution, but better (I think) than the risk of leaving the basedir wide open.  I'm still learning how all of these files work with each other, but this is good training.

Steve