[BlueOnyx:00361] Re: Customers unable to use mail services

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Fri Jan 23 03:13:35 -05 2009

Sorry bout delayed reply - been busy for a bit.

The bluelink server doesnt know the model number for BX yet. I'll try to
do a BX version soon.

In the long term, I am thinking of doing some code development to create
a new bluelink system that backends to a database for package
updates....  I can dream :)

Regards,
Greg.