[BlueOnyx:00418] Re: Virtual Iron, GUI Backup & Console monitor

Lucas Peyatt - Ohio Web Hosting & Development blueonyx at ohiowebhosting.net
Thu Jan 29 11:08:27 -05 2009

The GUI Backup package appears to work with BlueOnyx, although I am not sure
about the per user & per site backups. I have had my testing server running for
almost a month with it installed and backing up every night.

You can also manually install raqbackup.sh from http://www.dnid.de/cobalt/raqbackup/

--
Lucas Peyatt
Ohio Web Hosting & Design
lucas at ohiowebhosting.net
www.ohiowebhosting.net
937.969.4476 dayton
614.441.8169 columbus
513.258.2376 cincinnati
206.350.1292 facsimile

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:54:11 +0000, Jeff Jones wrote