[BlueOnyx:01203] Re: problem with Nuonce script installer

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Mon May 11 17:46:15 -05 2009

Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting, Inc. wrote:
> Basically I don't think any combination of entries in the directory path
> should delete 100 web sites at once.

Understood, and agreed. I've never personally seen that happen.

The web page passes a directory "suffix" that is relative to the
basedir/web directory for that user.

$path = $webapp->{'installdir'};
if ( ! ($path =~ m#^/#) ) { $path = "/" . $path; }
if ( ! ($path =~ m#/$#) ) { $path .= "/"; }

$install_directory = $vsite->{'basedir'} . "/web" . $path;

The handler code does
    /bin/rm -Rf $install_directory/*

I really dont know how its possible to delete multiple websites - Even
if you forget a leading or trailing / ..... the installer takes care of
it for you... but as I said before, I will happily investigate further -
if you can tell me a bit more about what you typed in when this happened.

Regards,

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules & Support.    |