[BlueOnyx:02778] Updating BX only to final Centos 5.3?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Mon Nov 2 06:42:28 -05 2009

Hi all,

Probably totally exposing my lack of knowledge in updating Linux based
servers here - but we have a number of BX servers now that are running
early versions of 5.3 and I would like to update them to the latest
5.3 - but not to 5.4.

The reason is that we are not sure if their VM drivers are going to be
5.4 certified - but we know they work fine for 5.3 (using
kernel-2.6.18-128.7.1)

So is it possible/easy to update to the latest (final) build of 5.3 -
rather than taking it all the way up to 5.4?

Sorry if this is a bit of a doofus question!

Cheers,

Jeff