[BlueOnyx:02850] Re: Warning modify Error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Nov 9 12:45:16 -05 2009

Hi Tommy,

> Under most of my pages when I login in under web to check IP info &
> webalizer there is a error.  I get the error below when I am in the System
> Settings TCP/IP on top of the page.
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/VerticalCompositeFormField.php:77)
> in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 142
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/VerticalCompositeFormField.php:77)
> in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 146
>
> Was there a update that did this?  Or is there a update that will fix this
> or is there something I need to do to fix this?

Sorry, my mistake. :o(

I released an updated sausalito-palette RPM last night, which is an RPM
responsible for rendering HTML pages for the GUI. It has PHP classes that
define how a checkbox, a table or other elements of the GUI have to look.

Unfortunately a small error sneaked in there during this SVN commit:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/354/BlueOnyx/5106R/ui/palette

It added a blank line to the end of
/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/VerticalCompositeFormField.php, which - in any
other file - wouldn't cause any kind of grief. But with this file it does due
to the way how it is called.

I just fixed this and released a new RPM, called sausalito-
palette-0.5.1-0BQ22.centos5.noarch.rpm

Do a "yum clean all" followed by a "yum update" and it should be fine again.

If that doesn't pull the update, then you're updating against a mirror that
doesn't have the file yet. In that case you can grab the update this way (if
you're in a hurry):

rpm -hUv
http://devel.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/RPMS/sausalito-
palette-0.5.1-0BQ22.centos5.noarch.rpm