[BlueOnyx:02849] Warning modify Error

T. K. Hughes tommykeegan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:32:45 -05 2009

Under most of my pages when I login in under web to check IP info & webalizer there is a error.  I get the error below when I am in the System Settings TCP/IP on top of the page.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/VerticalCompositeFormField.php:77) in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 142

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/VerticalCompositeFormField.php:77) in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 146

Was there a update that did this?  Or is there a update that will fix this or is there something I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,

Tommy