[BlueOnyx:02966] Re: Installing BQ packages on BX...

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Sat Nov 28 07:32:13 -05 2009

Dear ;

>>   *** Michael Stauber  said ***
> But you're of course free to work around the problem. We see you back when
> you
> broke your servers and we'll try real hard not to say: "Told you so!".
> Promised. :o)

However,  I have fear of insecurity to some BX vendors of  PKG support
organization.
NuOnce had open support  forums for each  PKGs,  but the vendors don't
have.

Frequently, they don't  reply us on their Non-Open Support Ticket  pages.
They don't  have mailinglist for their PKGs.
And generally,  they don't  reply to my specific questions by email.

I can see other questions and problems of  BX from this mailinglist,
but I cannot see it of  PKGs of  the vendors.

Eiji Hamano