[BlueOnyx:02967] Re: Installing BQ packages on BX...

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Sat Nov 28 08:14:47 -05 2009

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) wrote:
>>>   *** Michael Stauber  said ***
>>>
>> But you're of course free to work around the problem. We see you back when you
>> broke your servers and we'll try real hard not to say: "Told you so!".
>> Promised. :o)
>>

> However,  I have fear of insecurity to some BX vendors of  PKG support organization.
> NuOnce had open support  forums for each  PKGs,  but the vendors don't have.

Are you sure about that?
http://forum.compassnetworks.com.au/
> Frequently, they don't  reply us on their Non-Open Support Ticket  pages.
> They don't  have mailinglist for their PKGs.
> And generally,  they don't  reply to my specific questions by email.

I have looked at my inbox and my support tickets - I have never received
a ticket from anyone containing your name, or your domain name as far as
I can see.

I cant speak about your support experience with other vendors, but I can
comment on my own experience with Solarspeed. Michael has responded
appropriately to my requests. (No this is not a paid advertisment).

Seriously, I think you fears and insecurities are mis-placed. The
specific support structures you are asking for exist, and the problems
you have listed do not exist as far as I can tell... Rather than bog
down the list with your specific experience, contact me offline, and if
there is something I can do to help, let me know. If there is a
legitimate problem, we can get it fixed and post the result here once
its sorted.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules & Support.    |