[BlueOnyx:02968] Re: Installing BQ packages on BX...

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sat Nov 28 11:08:42 -05 2009

Greg, I appreciate the work you do on your free packages, as I think DFix in
particular is a really great product.  But I can say that I personally have
been a bit exasperated trying to get you to respond to email about DFix in
the past, so much so that I have taken to either posting my questions here
on the email lists or, more recently, on your forum.

Don't get me wrong, I am not offended by the lack of response -- it's a free
program I am asking questions about, but it is frustrating when you are
trying to fix something and you can't get an answer to a question unless you
ask it in a public place so it can't go ignored.  I probably have five or
six emails I've sent to you go unanswered at all.  I have at least 3-4
emails to Michael that are similarly "lost in space."  It just seems to me
that Brian was more accessible than others have been.

I agree with what you are all saying, I just have a problem with swallowing
it hook, line and sinker.  I guess if web hosting were more profitable, it
would be easier to digest spending money for the latest and greatest.  It
just hasn't been worth it so far, but then again, I guess I've just been
lucky.