[BlueOnyx:02564] Re: adding a standard disclaimer to all emails?

Peter Robbins - Bridgewater Software pete at bridgewater.it
Sat Oct 3 13:38:40 -05 2009

Hi Guys,

Thanks for this.  Just to clarify, we have a client that use BO as a
separate mailserver w/ AV-SPAM v5.

It all works perfectly for them - there are about 100 users on the
system using imap and pop3 and roundcube.

what the company wants to do is put a company signature with a
disclaimer at the bottom of every email.  As it is only their email on
this server, this is OK.

Iam just looking at trying to find the easiest way of doing this - eg:
in one place rather than 100!

As we have AV-SPAM, there is no mailscanner on the server?

Looks like the most resilliant solution will be to change each of the
100 email clients.

oh well.  thx for your help
pete