[BlueOnyx:02708] Re: Install issue

Loupy Garou exilewolf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:35:09 -05 2009

Yep done that still no good,
when ever I go to the login it just redirects to the exp.com:444 address and
times out, I have checked the iptables the port is open, Hrm tho if I lynx
on the local server I can get to the  page

  BlueOnyx

   [bang.gif] The Setup Wizard requires that your browser support
JavaScript.
   Please enable Javascript for your browser.

wich tells me that something is blocking this to the outside, Ideas ?

Oh and thanks so far for all the help btw :)

Stu