[BlueOnyx:02716] Re: Install issue

Loupy Garou exilewolf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:27:25 -05 2009

Ouch Found the problem :) Good old Iphone with its own Access net access,
thanks for all your help but as stupid as this makes me feel to admit
this.... It would appear that the damn problem was a result of my firewall
here and not an issue with the server, :/ Altho that should have not been
the case it was the only site that I could not access for some reasion!

Anyways being that I worked out what was going on heh, everything seems to
be up and running now, So thanks for the help to date, Am now funning on
centos 5.4 with blue and no issues so far ! :)

loupy