[BlueOnyx:04174] Re: HTTPD alias problem

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 16:34:02 -05 2010

Michael,

This is trying to get z-push working with your GO pkg ... any ideas?
Am I able to alias to the home/.sites folder?

Thanks

Colin

On 01/04/2010 23:02, "Colin Jack" <colin at mainline.co.uk> wrote:

I'm sure I am missing something blindingly obvious but I am trying to set up
z-push on my server and cannot get the web alias to work.

I have created a file called z-push.conf in the /etc/httpd/conf.d folder
with one line:

Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
/home/.sites/28/site1/web/modules/z-push/index.php

I then reloaded apache (service httpd reload)

>From the CLI I can cd to /home/.sites/28/site1/web/modules/z-push/ fine so I
know the path is correct.

In a browser I can open http://host.domain.com/modules/z-push/index.php
without a problem.

I cannot however use the alias:
http://host.domain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync

" The requested URL was not found on this server."

Anybody able to help?

Thanks

Colin