[BlueOnyx:05960] Re: Recent post and cooments about CMS installers

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Wed Dec 1 07:45:38 -05 2010

For me it's not the installation which I normally knock out in 5 minutes
anyways.  I prefer custom installation actually so I can tweak the
permissions and so that I know what my clients are doing on the system but
that's the kind of business I have at the moment and for that I can say
automated installers are good.

The issue for me is with permissions to do certain things once installed.
The app calls certain utilities on the system in order to resize images,
etc..  Therein lies the issue for me.