[BlueOnyx:05961] php failing under preview

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Wed Dec 1 10:01:01 -05 2010

I was not able to get php web sites working under the Preview mode. The
error_log indicated an open_basedir restriction. Under normal
non-preview mode, the site is fine. So, I added...

php_admin_value open_basedir /tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/:/home/.sites/

to the /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/preview file and that worked. Will that
get overwritten at some point?

However, now I have a path problem with that site we are trying to
preview since it has wordpress in the root folder (transferred from
another host) and it is looking to the documentroot for those wp-* files.

[Wed Dec 01 09:52:02 2010] [error] [client 72.64.244.50] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/wp-content, referer:
http://webremote.enzymedica.com/www.enzymedicablog.com/

Is there any way to tell preview how to look at the new document root?
Although we have this site live now, I am trying to work out these
issues for future previews.

Thanks, Robert