[BlueOnyx:06010] Unexpected chown

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Dec 3 10:41:53 -05 2010

Hi all,

Just seen a weird one and wondered if anyone had any thoughts.

We are working on our non-public dev server and having a problem passing
variables, so I thought that we'd try turning on Globals to see if that
was the problem - not for the live site, you understand, just as a
debugging method.

When we did this we got a "Forbidden" for our scripts, and when I looked
into it I found that the system had chowned the entire web folder to
"nobody". I've tried this a few times to see if it is a fluke and it
happens every time!

Any idea why, anyone?

Regards

Jeffrey