[BlueOnyx:06015] TCP Port

Jeffrey Garruba jgarruba at diamondfire.com
Fri Dec 3 18:51:56 -05 2010

Is there away to change the web port (80) to a non-standard port using the blueonyx control panel? Or do I have to edit the conf files manually?

Also can each virtual host be set to a different port? (not that I can think of a need for that)
However I would like the blueonyx logon (control panel) to be on a different port than the websites themselves.

I guess the more flexibility the better.  So being able to set the tcp port different on the control panel and different on each vhost could be useful.