[BlueOnyx:06089] Re: cant run any commands on one of our BlueOnyxboxes

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Dec 12 13:48:10 -05 2010

Peter Robbins - Bridgewater Software Group wrote:
> Not bad for 16 hours continuous work all through the night and next
> day.  Iam off to bed now.

So if I understand correctly, you loaded in a new /lib and /usr/lib onto
the broken box (or virtual, as the case may be), then put it right back
to work?

If I haven't missed something that sounds fairly dangerous, especially
if you've not located what caused the issue in the first place.  I hope
you're not in for another round of this.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services