[BlueOnyx:06196] Re: BX upgrade path

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Fri Dec 24 11:35:42 -05 2010

On Dec 24, 2010, at 10:08 AM, Florian Arzberger wrote:

> [...]

Exactly... Plenty for running the three WP sites and my email, the ClamAV and Spamassassin milters are quite fast. My limiting factor is more likely our business class DSL. I rarely see CPU usage over 10%, except when building/installing software... I love my HP DC1700, 3 GHz P4 HT, 2.5 GB, 4 x 320GB (SATA laptop drives) RAID 10