[BlueOnyx:03522] admin user quota error with ftp

Bret Hughes bhughes at elevating.com
Mon Feb 8 18:47:29 -05 2010

I am getting a quota exceeded error in /var/log/secure when the admin
user tries to upload via ftp to a vhost directory.  I can use winscp and
the ftp works if I turn off quotas (quotaoff /home ) but the server
owner maintains more than half the sites on the box and the developers
used the admin user to upload when they were on the old bluequartz box
and they would like to keep it that way on this blueonyx one.

I cannot find anywhere that the quota is set for the admin user.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Bret