[BlueOnyx:03544] Re: SMTP Relay Issues

Jason Ozin bluequartz at ozin.com
Tue Feb 9 16:00:17 -05 2010

> Most likely sendmail is not restarting properly after you add a new site.

Hi Ken,

I reasoned that the ticking/unticking was restarting sendmail, thanks for
confirming. In truth it's probably quicker doing what I'm doing in the GUI
than SSHing in and using the command line.

I don't like things that are broken though. Does anyone know why I have to
restart sendmail every time I add a new site so as to get the new users
working?

As I say I think this is a bug in BlueOnyx.

Jason Ozin