[BlueOnyx:03545] Re: Majordomo issues

Jason Ozin bluequartz at ozin.com
Tue Feb 9 16:14:51 -05 2010

Thanks Michael,

Strange that I missed that GUI menu.

It's not really Spam but annoying alerts to Majordomo-Owner which get
automatically forwarded to me as admin. Such as this one:

---------------------

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:13:24 GMT
From: Majordomo at www.example.com
To: Majordomo-Owner at www.example.com
Subject: MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)

--

MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)!!

Majordomo at www.example.com: not replying to majordomo to avoid mail loop.

If I can stop these I'll keep Majordomo running

Jason