[BlueOnyx:03574] Re: Understanding certifications

Jim Dory jdory at nomealaska.org
Thu Feb 11 12:40:04 -05 2010

On 2/10/2010 7:25 PM, Gerald Waugh wrote:

>> I'm sure it's his browser
>> He did an eception and imported a bad cert.
>> now the good cert won't work
>> Try a different browser of PC
>>
> Works here
> i can view cert and so forth
>
> Gerald
>
> ____

Well, here it works if I just type in https://www.nomealaska.org, but
not the login page. As pointed out, the login page is part of the
admserv so I'll look at that. I've copied over the cert from the
/home/..../certs directory to the /etc/admserv/certs/ directory and
restarted admserv successfully, but still getting an error on the
webpage: https://www.nomealaska.org:444/login.php . So I can pursue that
further. Maybe that is a browser issue or something.

Appreciate the responses - many thanks.   /jim