[BlueOnyx:03584] Re: Understanding certifications

Jim Dory jdory at nomealaska.org
Fri Feb 12 19:11:59 -05 2010

On 2/12/2010 2:24 PM, Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:
> [...]

Thanks a bunch Ken,

I copied over my register.com essential cert to /etc/admserv/certs/ and
made the bluequartz.conf edits you suggested and it works, at least
within the lan. Not sure yet if I have a hole through the firewall for
port 81 so folks can check it on the outside, but looks like it would
work if I did punch the hole.

cheers, Jim