[BlueOnyx:03639] Re: Missing memory

Tjerk Hacquebord lists at hqmatics.nl
Mon Feb 22 04:15:42 -05 2010

How can I load the PAE kernel again? Will it change back on every update?

[root at server3 ~]# uname -r

2.6.18-164.11.1.el5

kernel-PAE-2.6.18-164.11.1.el5 is also available in /boot

I changed this line in /etc/sysconfig/kernel:

DEFAULTKERNEL=kernel-PAE (was just 'kernel')

Reboot still loads the other kernel.

Tjerk