[BlueOnyx:04893] Message from web form to Gmail or Google Apps

Reginald reginaldvw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:37:47 -05 2010

Hi,

Suppose my website is www.mysite.com (fictional) and it's a vhost on my
webserver.

I used to have email on my webserver @mysite.com and I just POPped into the
server to receive email (while sending email was done thru my ISP's SMTP
servers).

Recently I switched to Google Apps (aka Gmail for domains).

I have a form on my website which uses support @ mysite.com and it delivers
email to the mbox of one of the users. Note: "support" used to be an alias
for one of the users in the mysite.com domain but I have deleted the alias.

My point is the email is not delivered to support @ mysite.com which is now
a Google Apps email address. My server is stubborn and will not send it to
Google.

The form is using PHP's mail function.

Any ideas on what I can do to solve this?

Best regards,

Reg