[BlueOnyx:04999] Re: SquirrelMail - PHP

Al Cooper alc at hmcnetworks.com
Wed Jul 7 18:39:49 -05 2010

Thanks David,

That fixed it.  Sorry for the grammar.

Al Cooper

HMC Networks, Inc.

719.390.8078

From: blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it] On
Behalf Of David Booth
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 4:44 PM
To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
Subject: [BlueOnyx:04995] Re: SquirrelMail - PHP

From: Al Cooper <mailto:alc at hmcnetworks.com>

How do I turn on PHP?  Everything was working until about an hour ago.  Only
some of the sites are affected.  When I go to a site that is having problems
I get the following error when I go to the PHP settings:

PHP is not enabled for this virtual site. Before PHP is not enabled in
general, no further PHP related options may be configured.

What grammar! Would it be clearer in Latin?

Site management

Services

Web

    Enable PHP scripting

(you don't need suPHP for squirrel to work. I don't know if squirrel stops
when if you tick suPHP too! I don't need to know)

I would much rather turn off php for the site and use openwebmail. But a lot
of the users got started with squirrel after migrating from BQ. And they
hate change.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.