[BlueOnyx:05013] Re: Apache not Rewriting Anymore

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Fri Jul 9 07:16:04 -05 2010

Michael,

> To get it fixed in a bend you can run this script as root:
>
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_web-and-email-server-aliasses.pl
>
> It'll walk through all sites and will remove the email server and web server
> aliasses, save the changes and will then re-enter the data and will save it
> again. That'll update all the relevant config files in one go.
>
> If you have a lot of sites this saves you some work.

I ran this and it got through a few sites when I realized it was breaking
every site running PHP.  To fix the sites, I had to uncheck PHP and then
recheck it.  So I stopped the script where it was at and started going
through the sites that were broken.  You may want to take a look at this
when you get a chance.

Regards,

Rashid