[BlueOnyx:05014] Re: Apache not Rewriting Anymore

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jul 9 07:39:05 -05 2010

Hi Abdul,

> I ran this and it got through a few sites when I realized it was breaking
> every site running PHP.  To fix the sites, I had to uncheck PHP and then
> recheck it.  So I stopped the script where it was at and started going
> through the sites that were broken.  You may want to take a look at this
> when you get a chance.

I see what you mean. :o/

You can fix those with this script:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/set_default_php_settings.pl

So the work around here is to run the two scripts one after the other:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_web-and-email-server-aliasses.pl
/usr/sausalito/sbin/set_default_php_settings.pl

I'll release an updated "set_default_php_settings.pl" soon which will no
longer loose the PHP settings when you run it.