[BlueOnyx:04743] Re: Install questions

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sat Jun 12 17:15:05 -05 2010

So no more complicated than a CMU in and out.  Not too bad.  I have to
imagine though that the CMU rework to accommodate Mailman instead of
Majordomo won't be a walk in the park.  Still, Mailman would be a much more
desirable product to use.

What advantages do we get with Postfix over Sendmail?

After being on Blue Quartz for three years and not having to face the
upgrade decision due to a non-aggressive development team, it sort of shocks
me to see the potential to have to migrate again in less than 12 months
after I moved to Blue Onyx.  Double edged sword, no?  Non-agressive = out of
date, More-aggressive = no moss on a rolling stone. ;-)