[BlueOnyx:04753] Re: Login Error shuts down browser

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Mon Jun 14 01:43:02 -05 2010

On 14/06/2010 11:18 AM, Ralf Quint wrote:
> At 04:35 PM 6/13/2010, Michael Stauber wrote:
>
>> Yeah, but I'm beginning to give up on FF. Too fat, too bloated, too
>> buggy. But
>> hey: We're finally able to skin it. That's ...<sigh>  ... great. :p
>>
> I give a rodents posterior about skinning but while using strictly
> 32bit OSs, I do not have any problems with Firefox, whatsoever. Once
> in a while an add-on acts up, but can't say anything bad about the
> browser itself...

I've had this problem too. I've tested with all addons/extras removed
from Firefox. I've reinstalled. I've tried everything.

But the problem has recently gone away for me! I dont know how/why. From
memory, I recently decided to save the password (after years of being
asked) for my admin gui. So, lets make a guess that it might be
something to do with username/password saving interacting badly with our
java? Just a guess...

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
|<   o>  Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules&  Support.    |