[BlueOnyx:03770] Re: Joomla

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Tue Mar 2 12:12:48 -05 2010

I think I have just spotted a business opportunity here - I shall go to the BX license selling business.

Hang with me whilst I get rustle up some BX SKUs:

BXHME: BX Home edition. 500 Euro. This is to use BX in your home.
BXSME: BX Small Business Edition. 1,000 Euro. This is to use BX if you run a small business.
BXENT: BX Enterprise Edition. 5,000 Euro. This is if you are a big company and want to reassurance of spending lots of money on software.

Home & SME editions come with no support, warranty etc etc. Media & printed documentation (where is it again?) are extra.

Enterprise edition ships with a cute photo of my pet Schnauzer 'Bert' and Michael's mobile phone number.

Any takers?

Jeff