[BlueOnyx:03779] DNS - I clearly don't understand this....

Support support at etmpacific.com.au
Wed Mar 3 00:14:25 -05 2010

Hi,

I have two domains (well four actually);

remote.domain.com
remote.domain.com.au

remote.otherdomain.com
remote.otherdomain.com.au

All have valid DNS entries both on the internet and on the local internet,
externally they all forward to the correct IP address on the firewall and
internally SBS2003 hands out the internal address of the BO machine.

When I create remote.domain.com and remote.otherdomain.com I can access them
without an issue,  but I have yet to be able to successfully configure BO to
allow me to have the .au domains.

If I use remote.domain.com.au it goes to site1 which is remote.domain.com so
that sort of works but remote.otherdomain.com.au goes to site1 as well
(which is expected under the circumstances).

Can someone help me with a step by step of how to make this work???

Ideally I would like to have the one site with three alias' but nothing that
I try and configure will make this happen.

Tony