[BlueOnyx:03780] Re: Joomla

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Wed Mar 3 03:17:47 -05 2010

  Tony.

I wont bother discussing this in great detail about this on the list. As
Michael said, this is not a customer support mail-list. But I do wish to
publically defend your accusations briefly.

1. Your initial query was responded to promptly.
2. Subsequent replies were generally within 1-2 days. There was one with
a max of 6 days - but at the time, we were still waiting on information
from you, so there was no update from us.
3. I have been unable to reproduce the problem.
4. I have offered to logon to your box to find the exact problem, but
you have declined this offer.

You cant have it both ways - When help is offered but you refuse it, it
is unreasonable to complain about poor service in the same breath - and
it is even more unreasonable to do it in a public forum.

I will continue to assist you off-list if you will accept my help.

Regards,
Greg.

On 3/03/2010 3:32 AM, Tony C. Loosle wrote:
> No, just on individual sites, which I now have working ok.
> Still looking for an auto solution, but don't see that yet for the BX
> server.
> Glad to pay for a product, and when I do I expect some support...
>

> > Tony,
> >
> > Are you trying to install it as a server wide service or something?
> > Our developers just plunk it down in the sites that need it I
> > believe.
> >
> > As the admin I have not had to dink with it.
> >
> > Perhaps you need to consider a product for which you pay for
> > support and then you might have reason to complain.  I am new to
> > BX and this list but I suspect the attitude will not help you
> > resolve your problem.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Bret
> >
> > Tony C. Loosle wrote:
> >>

> >> Yes and my customers are ok with
> >> a 3 week answer to any problem as well.  Works great!
> >>
> > I just tell them I am out of the
> >> office and the need to wait for any thing to be fixed.  Wonderful
> >> support!
> >

> >> Hi Tony.
> >>
> >> On 2/03/2010
> >> 5:28 AM, Tony C. Loosle wrote:
> >>

> >> After a
> >> no solution I am still looking for a way to easily

> >> Joomla and others on my BX box.
> >>

> >> Does anyone
> >> anything besides Compass Networks?
> >>

> >> As I have
> >> informed you, I am currently overseas. The problem you are having
> >> appears to be only happening on your server. I have offered to
> >> login to the box on a number of occasions to fix your issue. I
> >> have
> >> other customers who use our Joomla package without any problems
> >> at all.
> >>

> >> If you want my
> >> help, it is always on offer, but if I cannot
> >> replicate the
> >> problem anywhere else, I will need to look at your box to fix the
> >> problem.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert,gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au                |
|<   o>  Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules&  Support.    |